Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The 900

Woohoo! We have officially reached 900 and officially going towards 1000. When that 1000 update comes, there will be a bomb of new content. I'm working hard right now, and exams start in Late May-Early June so I have slowed down my pace a little. Anyway, I have a butt ton of drafts and stuff that I'm planning to release and finish in like, the near future. I hope you all like my odd little work Day Z, influenced by my recent experience on having a Zombie Movie marathon. It's a new writing style for me, focusing on the main character's thoughts instead of well, all the fighting. In a upcoming story Deathmatch and its sequel, Power Struggle, I will continue to experiment with this, and I'll try harder.

I'm gonna wrap this up with a little reminder that I'm gonna be gone for a while after posting Deathmatch, so you should, ya know, wait. That's all I have to say and of course, take care everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment